Loan Eagle Initiative
The Emery County Loan Eagle Initiative is an effort to locate those individuals who have the ability to work from any location and engage their interest in Emery County and all that it has to offer. Our hope is to facilitate greater engagement that is a benefit to both the home-office professionals and the County as a whole.
- Identify the size of the current home-office segment in our local economy and how it can be expanded.
- Locate individuals who have the capability to work from home and help relocate them to Emery County.
- Establish a plan to foster improved relationships with home-office professionals and undertake projects to better serve them (co-working office space).
- Find which companies allow their employees to work from a remote location and see if we can add to their work force by expanding to an office in Emery County (healthcare coding, computer programming, web design, etc.).
- Greater awareness of home-office professionals, which will allow for opportunities to share information and establish professional connections.
- Position the County to coordinate helpful resources and services, to perhaps include public facility spaces designed to meet the needs of Loan Eagles.
- Incubator-style business growth where home-office professionals enjoy success to the point where they open successful businesses in Emery County.
For more information, contact the Emery County Economic Development office at 435-381-3565.